- Peace and tranquillity
- Slowing down in absolute harmony with nature, away from your daily stress
- Europe’s highest wellness-center, outdoor pool with spectacular view of the Matterhorn
- Special evening train until 11.30 p.m.
- Bowling, Billard and game room with tabletop football, table tennis, Playstation and Wii
- Ski-in – Ski-out
- Skiroom deluxe
- Supervised kindergarden and childrens table
- Skiing/snowshoeing/freeriding program on 4 days per week with our skiguide Yann (included in the room rate)
- Europe’s highest tramway leading to the hotel
- Hiking program on 3 days a week with Yann, our mountain guide (incl. ascent of the Breithorn, 4164m, in the room rate included)
- Outdoor playground with trampoline, slide and spectacular view to the Matterhorn
Exclusively for hotel guests
Wine & Dine : enjoy real Japanese cuisine at Restaurant Myoko, the best grills from the charcoal barbecue at "Le Grill" in Mont Cervin Palace, or Italian gourmet dining at Ristorante Capri. Or travel through time and dine at Restaurant Belle-Époque in Hotel Monte Rosa amidst stucco-ornamented ceilings and walls, crystal chandeliers and historic paintings. Would you prefer something more rustic but nevertheless stylish? Then "1818 Eat & Drink" is exactly the right place. Our partner company in Zermatt welcomes you warmly.
"Sleep in the heart of Zermatt" – Experience the village of Zermatt up close! With a minimum three-night stay at Riffelalp Resort, you have the possibility, subject to availability, to spend a night in Mont Cervin Palace in the heart of Zermatt. You keep your room at Riffelalp Resort and we look after the transport of your luggage.
In winter, we offer our hotel guests wine tastings several times a week in our Vinothek. Let our Maître d’Hôtel or his assistant take you on a world tour through the wine-growing regions and sample the best drops from our extensive wine cellar.