14th December 2017 – 8th April 2018
28th June 2018 - 17th September 2018
14th December 2018 - 22nd April 2019
Management: Claudia und Hans-Jörg Walther
Welcome to wonderland
Yes, it does take a while to reach Riffelalp. You need time to leave the daily grind behind. At 2222 metres, it disappears entirely from view. A warm welcome awaits you.
Riffelalp 2‘222 m 5* Highlights
- Peace and tranquillity
- Slowing down in absolute harmony with nature, away from your daily stress
- In summer 2016 totally renovated hotel facing the Matterhorn
- Europe’s highest wellness-center, outdoor pool with spectacular view of the Matterhorn
- Special evening train until 11.30 p.m.
- Bowling, Billiard etc.
- Europe’s highest tramway leading to the hotel
- Hiking program on 3 days a week with Yann, our mountain guide (incl. ascent of the Breithorn, 4164m)
- Game room with tabletop football, table tennis, Playstation and Wii
- Outdoor playground with trampoline, slide and spectacular view to the Matterhorn
- Ski-in – Ski-out
- Skiroom deluxe
- Supervised kindergarden
- Skiing/snowshoeing/freeriding program on 4 days per week with our skiguide Yann